Your Go-To Expert for Vegan Nutrition & Health
Stephanie Wells, MS, RD, ACSM-CPT
Welcome! I am a vegan registered dietitian in Texas with a strong passion for helping vegans eat healthfully.
As a dietitian, I provide evidence-based, personalized recommendations and guidance to help you meet your health goals.
Whether you’re already vegan or want to transition to a vegan eating style, I would love to help!
Get your questions answered by a dietitian who shares your values and understands your needs!
Working with Stephanie may be a good fit if:
You’re worried you may be missing out on essential nutrients as a vegan, or just want to eat healthier
You’re vegan and need to manage a health condition like heart disease diabetes, or anemia
You want to improve your energy levels and performance during exercise
You have food allergies and need help navigating which foods to eat on a vegan diet while getting adequate nutrition
You want to make sure your vegan diet is healthful and sustainable for the long-term
As Featured In:
Get my FREE meal planning guide!
My vegan meal-planning guide will help you:
- Take the guesswork out of meal planning
- Learn which foods you should be including in your meals (and in what proportions) using my Plant-Based Plate method
- Build confidence in your ability to create balanced, nutritious plant-based meals
- Brainstorm ways to improve upon the meals you already enjoy eating
- Eat a wider variety of plant-based foods